The Art of Touch, The Science of Movement
They play a unique role in the body’s ongoing physical and mental replenishing for balance and well-being.
Therapeutic massage and movement is at the heart of our philosophy that the body is naturally ready for healing and well-being.
When used with other healthy lifestyle choices, massage therapy, bodywork and exercise can help the body handle the daily stressors that come with an active life and unforeseen challenges.
We offer professional, personalized services that address the whole person.
Therapeutic touch and exercise can:
- Aid in circulation
- Reduce inflammation
- Improve flexibility
- Relieve tension-related conditions
Taking the time for a relaxing massage, implementing a self-care or exercise program into your life can leave you with noticeable energy, flexibility and an enhanced immune system.
- I appreciate your ability and flexibility to listen and understand my concerns and try to find ways improve them - Rosemary M
- Learned a lot about myself that I didn’t expect! - Karen G
- Donna is very approachable and knowledgeable, I loved it! - Linda S
- This was a fun, informative and relaxing way to spend my evening - Amy P
- We covered a lot of useful information, in a three hour period, that I can take home and reflect upon, looking forward to a follow-up session! - Robin P
- This workshop makes you reflect on your lifestyle and help to make more informed choices, it was fun and informative - Chris E
- I found the Inside Out Wellness workshop to be very enlightening and fun! - Amy G.
- I learned a great deal about myself and health issues I need to be more aware of - Lisa S
- The Inside Out Wellness workshop was thought provoking, positive and inspiring - Deb M
- This workshop makes you reflect on your lifestyle and helps you make more informed choices - Chris E
- Inside Out Wellness is a good step toward achieving holistic health - Kathleen A
- In Donna's Inside Out Wellness workshop I learned how to listen to my body in a different way and understand how it communicates back to me - Jill H
- Donna's approach to health and the way the body processes food and water gave me a new perspective on how my body operates and how I can achieve better health - Amy M
Individuals utilize our services for stress relief, to improve their health and to manage chronic conditions that may arise from time to time.
Our corporate wellness workshops can improve morale and productivity in the workplace. On-site chair massage sessions can reduce tension in the neck, shoulders and back and address symptoms from repetitive strain injuries in the wrists such as carpal tunnel syndrome.
If you are an athlete or performer, you can get connected to your art through sports massage. You may also see our massage team at special events or golf outings throughout the region.
In each setting we take the time to listen and strive to provide professional services to meet your goals that can enrich your mind, body and spirit! A visit to Dayton Massage Connection is something you can do for yourself and others.
Our services are provided individually at our downtown office or in a small group or corporate setting.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our website. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you in the future. Please contact us by phone or email with any questions or to schedule an appointment.